This is the OTC's signature program that trains you from start to finish, guiding you to your goals. You'll be part of a training group which will meet once per week with your coach for a two hour workout from September to December. Classes are held at the OTC studio and are scheduled Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
The classes start with a high intensity muscular workout followed by an indoor spin class, with coaching on technique and pacing, followed by a transition run. It's like doing a mini-triathlon each week with your coach. There is much more to the TTP too, including: unlimited drop-in's, bike fits, specialized training equipment....all included in the cost!
Tuesday 6:30pm/ Simon Strength, Spin, Run
Thursday 6:00pm/ Derek Strength, Spin, Run
Saturday 8:00am/Todd Strength, Spin, Run
Open to: Members and General Public
*SAVE* Sign up for a second class and receive a $50 rebate
(Email us after the two registrations to claim your rebate)
This is the OTC's signature program that trains you from start to finish with over 100 hours of fun training, guiding you to your goals. If you're preparing for triathlon, running or obstacle races, this is the program for you.
- Variety: A reserved spot in one of our weekly classes PLUS unlimited drop-ins to all the rest
- Awesome Rides: Specialized (and fun!) indoor bike training utilizing your personal heart rate zones
- Functional Strength: Periodized functional strength, mobility and agility training (including use of our special outdoor training yard)
- Run Training: We include brick (bike/run) workouts in the spring (all year for Cast Iron)
- Free Club Events: Time Trials, Group Rides, Aquathlons, Clinics, Socials and more
- Your Questions Answered: Every week you'll see your coach and learn. Plus, you have access to our immense online resources including training plans, videos and input from the OTC community.
- 70.3 Training: Special Cast Iron option for 70.3 and long course athletes featuring longer rides.
- Social: More than all the above, here is the true key. We are a community of friends. We get the work done but we have FUN doing it!
- Value Defined: The TTP averages out to less than $7 per hour. It's very important to us that our club is accessible to all while providing the very best in training.
Full program details below.
Our TTP Program sells out each year so don't miss out - join our mailing list to which registration notifications are sent.
History of the TTP
After 10 years in action, the TTP never stops evolving and this year is no different with a few tweaks to make it even better. The program has been carefully created by us and combines not only 30 years of triathlon experience but the added guidance of some of the biggest names in triathlon. Individuals like Dave Scott, Mark Allen, Paula Findlay and Cliff English have all visited with us to share their knowledge and that knowledge has been incorporated into this awesome program. Our goal is to give you what you need to succeed, and have fun doing it.
- 14 weekly 2 hour coached workouts based from our studio, which include ride, run, weights and flexibility.
- Unlimited drop-in's to other/additional TTP studio classes (if there is a bike available)
- Sunday group rides on Sundays from May through August.
- OTC bike and open water clinics.
- Online workout log so you can track your training and possibly work 1on1 with an OTC coach.
- Streamlined OTC Message Board to improve your online experience.
- Lemond Revmaster spin bikes, the smoothest and most comfortable spin bike you've every rode.
- Muscular strength training program which is periodized to increase your power and keep you injury free.
- PowerCranks equipped bike to help you develop your technique and strength.
- Flexibility program to enhance your range of motion and keep you injury free.
- PowerPoint talks or videos each week to educate and entertain
- Regular evaluations of your bike fitness on our computerized testing bike.
- Periodized training program on the bike that builds your endurance, power, strength, speed and skill.
- Lots of fun and camaraderie as you train with a group of like minded OTCer's!
- *Please note: This is dryland only. Email us about swim options.
2017 Fall Schedule
*OTC reserves the right to make schedule changes based on availability*