OTC Long Course Swim Meet
|Date:||Saturday March 18, 2017
|Location:||Nepean Sportsplex - 50m Pool|
|Cost:||$20 Members $30 Non-members|
|Deadline:||Registration closes at midnight on March 17|
|Results:||Link will appear here after the meet.|
Triathlon season is just around the corner so what better time to test our fitness with some long swims against the clock. The day will, as always, be complete with the fun camaraderie of any OTC event.
How It Works
New to this year, its a long course meet! 50m Pool!
- Click on the registration link above and sign up for as many or as few events as you wish to take part in. Link will be live a couple weeks before the meet.
- We'll have the 100m, 200m 500m and 1500m Events
- When you arrive at the meet there will be heat lists posted on the walls.
- Place a check beside your name to confirm you are present.
- Do a little warm up and then listen for your heat(s), then jump in and have fun!
Event order is subject to change.
- 6:30pm: Warm Up
- 6:40pm: 1500s and 100s (4 lanes each)
- 7:30pm: 500s
- 8:30pm: 200s
It is really a good chance to every now and then get a measure of the stats of your swim. It was a great evening with a great bunch of people. Thanks!M.M.
I was nervous about taking part before I arrived but the atmosphere was so fun and supportive! I loved the sound of the cheers every time I turned my head to breathe!S.D.
It was so cool that the 'most patient' swimmers got the most cheers - loved it!T.C.
I really picked up some inspiration watching those incredibly fast swimmers like Alvaro. Such a great thing to witness.M.L.
Questions? Please ask them on the message board so all can share in the answer or email us.