|Date:||Saturday November 4, 2017
|Time:||4 to 6pm|
|Location:||The Carleton Tavern, 223 Armstrong, Ottawa Map|
|Member Cost:||$20 donation. This year's charity: Medecins Sans Frontiers|
Buy Your Ticket!
*Non-members: Please check back on November 1st to see if entry is available to you.
About the Event
A special weekend for us. Our annual coaching training clinic runs from Friday evening through the days on Saturday and Sunday. Each year we bring in a special guest coach. On the Saturday afternoon, all of our members gather at the The Carleton for special anniversary celebration with our guest giving a talk.
How It Works
- There are two parts to our weekend. First, the coaches train with our special guest from Friday evening through Saturday and Sunday. This is the OTC Skills Coach Training Program.
- We are always looking to recruit great new coaches so if you're interested let Mark know.
- On Saturday, coaches and members gather to celebrate the club's anniversary at the Carleton.
- The main feature will be a talk given by the special guest about their experiences in the sport. We have had some of the greatest triathletes of all time, including Dave Scott, Mark Allen, Karen Smyers, Simon Whitfield, Samantha McGlone, Kyle Jones, Scott Tinley and Paula Findlay.
- Registration for both the coach training and the anniversary celebration will be done online in late September. Members will be alerted via the newsletter.
Questions? Please ask them on the message board so all can share in the answer.