|Date:||Sunday, September 10|
|Location:||Terry Fox Athletic Facility, Ottawa Map|
|Registration:||Please RSVP on the message board|
|Cost:||Access fee paid to track, $5|
A whole different arena in which to measure your fitness but it's fitness still developed through triathlon. 1500m, standing long jump, shot put, and 200m. The events are short so they're super easy to complete. How fast, hard or far you go is up to you.
I felt like Donovan Bailey coming around the corner of that track. It was so much fun!J.P.
The pent was awesome and such a great way to measure our fitness, especially the long jump and shot put. Plus, the fact you chose events that were low skill made it very welcoming. Thank you!G.J.
How It Works
- RSVP on the message board
- Arrive at 9am and pay $5 at the front desk for entry to the track
- There will be a warm up period followed by the first event, 1500m.
- We will move from one event to another. The jump and throw are there to allow recovery between the runs.
- You will be timed and measured and we'll watch for club records!
- Your results will be recorded, age graded and then points will be tabulated based on your age-graded score. Your total Quadrathlon points will be announced at the end.
9am Arrival Participants pay $5 at door, register, warm up
930 1500m We'll have two heats.
950 Long Jump from standing position. 3 jumps each.
1020 Shot Put 3 throws each.
1050 200m 3 to 4 heats of 8 runners. You will time a buddy.
1115 Results Celebration
Quadrathlon Meet Records
|200m||Rachel Burdick||29.0||2011||Stephane de Witt||26.7||2010|
|1500m||Morgan Williams||5:24||2012||Stephane de Witt||4:53||2010|
|Shot Put 12lb||Gen Gagnon||6.10||2012||Geordie McConnell||10.90||2014|
|Long Jump||An Vo||2.16||2014||Ruben Ludmer||2.61||2012|
|Total Points||Jesula Drouillard||1218||2014||Geordie McConnell||1826||2014|