This is the OTC's signature program that trains you from start to finish, guiding you to your goals. You'll be part of a training group which will meet once per week with your coach for a two hour workout from May through August. We have lots of classes to choose from: Monday through Thursday at 6, 7 or 8pm or 615am on Tuesday or Thursday! All classes are held at our home at #10 Hamilton and feature a high intensity indoor spin class, with coaching on technique and pacing, followed by a transition run, muscular strength training and flexibility. It's like doing a mini-triathlon each week with your coach. There is much more to the TTP too, including: unlimited drop-in's, bike fits, group bike rides, specialized training equipment....all included in the cost!
|TTP Race Training (Starts May 8 - email to start earlier)||$259.90 Join Now|
|Open Water Swim: Program Information|
Our amazing program includes over 50 hours of coached workouts!
- 16 weekly 2 hour coached workouts based from our studio, which include ride, run, weights and flexibility.
- Unlimited drop-in's to other/additional TTP studio classes (if there is a bike available)
- Coached group rides throughout the week.
- OTC bike and open water clinics.
- Online workout log so you can track your training and possibly work 1on1 with an OTC coach.
- Streamlined OTC Message Board to improve your online experience.
- Lemond Revmaster spin bikes, the smoothest and most comfortable spin bike you've every rode.
- Muscular strength training program which is periodized to increase your power and keep you injury free.
- Regular zone testing our our computerized testing bike.
- Flexibility program to enhance your range of motion and keep you injury free.
- PowerPoint talks or videos each week to educate and entertain
- Periodized training program on the bike that builds your endurance, power, strength, speed and skill.
- Lots of fun and camaraderie as you train with a group of like minded OTCer's!
- *Please note: This is dryland only. Email us about swim options.
|Thurs||615am*||6pm||7pm||Todd/Dave H||8pm||Brent/Dave H|
*Our morning program allows you to stay as long as you can, with opportunities to go for one hour, 90 minutes or the full 2 hours.